|AngioDynamics VenaCure Laser Treatment Product Detail|
Model: Precision 980
VenaCure Laser Vein Treatment, combined with AngioDynamics Precision 810 or Precision 980 Lasers, treats reflux of the greater saphenous vein with laser light emitted to the target area through a thin fiber inserted into the vein. From pre-op to post-op takes less than two hours, with the actual procedure taking about 45 minutes. The learning curve is short and easy, allowing you to dispense with all the requirements of a traditional surgical procedure to deliver better results in an outpatient setting. Patients typically resume activity immediately and see results quickly, with minimal chance of scarring, sutures, hospital stay, lengthy recovery, or surgical complications.
Micro access kit is packaged on the outside of the kit in a separate, sterile “kangaroo pouch”. This creates less waste if access cannot be obtained.
The double-ended .035” guidewire gives you a choice when negotiating torturous veins: Straight tip on one end, J-tip on the other.
Consistent quality control of the laser fiber combined with the Precision Laser assures accurate performance.
Allows for precise placement of the fiber tip at the SFJ. Locking the fiber to the sheath assures the fiber stays a safe distance outside the sheath, with no need for taping or measuring.
Trè-Sheath Introducer (translucent - radiopaque - echogenic)
The 4F braided sheath is the first low profile sheath on the market for this procedure. No need for a skin nick at the entry sight, plus excellent trackability. Distinctive centimeter markers allow you to predetermine the treatment length from the access site to the SFJ, and achieve a more accurate pull-back rate per centimeter.
Trè-Sheath Introducer Tip (translucent - radiopaque - echogenic)
Markers allow you to see when you are at the tip of the sheath and to determine the treatment endpoint. Sheath tip is also radiopaque.
Sliding Sheath Gauge
Used for marking treatment length, and assisting in holding sheath in place during tumescent anesthesia.
- A new, minimally invasive procedure that optimizes the vascular therapy you offer
- An attractive alternative to traditional surgery for 25% of all women and 15% of all men
- A full business-development guide to effectively manage your administrative, financial and clinical aspects
- An open-ended platform to support additional laser procedures in the future
- Only AngioDynamics offers you a choice of laser frequencies. Whichever you select, you’ll have a dependable, high-quality instrument.
- Up to 15 watts of optical power from a compact, air-cooled unit
- High-efficiency power supply, microprocessor, and adjustable light output with automatic power stabilization
- Switch panel and display panel featuring a clear, intuitive design
- Diode lasers protected with a rugged, replaceable, environmentally protective enclosure
- High-capacity fans to eliminate the need for water cooling and assure low maintenance and reliable laser operation.
- Laser Type: Integrated GaAIAs semiconductor laser arrays
- Wavelength: 980 nm
- Output Power: 15 W
- Power Range: 1-15 W
- Increments: 1 or 5 W
- Operating Modes: Continuous, Pulsed
- Pulse Duration ON/OFF: 0.01 to 99.9 sec
- Aiming Beam: 635 nm; 4 mW
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Weight: 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 14’’ x 9’’ x 7’’
- Power Requirements: 110/220 V
- Fiber Connector: Standard SMA 905