|Market Forge Product Detail|
Model: Sterilmatic STME
The compact sterilizer that does a big sterilizer job. This little sterilizer has as much inside capacity as many large, more costly conventional sterilizers and up to five times the capacity of smaller tabletop units.
A compact steam autoclave for bench or stand mounting. Single, automatic sterilizing cycle eliminates human error. Sterilmatic reaches sterilizing temperature in 8 to 10 minutes from a cold start and in 3 to 7 minutes when in continual use. Sterilizing cycle begins when unit reaches temperature and pressure. Signal light remains lit until cycle ends. Unit shuts off and exhausts steam automatically with a choice of fast 1-minute exhaust for instruments and glassware or slow 10 minutes exhaust for liquids.
Steril-matic features a self-sealing, self-aligning, one-piece internal door, which cannot be opened until steam pressure is completely exhausted. The inner chamber is fabricated from 4.8 mm thick welded aluminum with inside dimensions of 40.6 cm diameter and 66 cm length. Exterior cabinet is constructed of polished stainless steel and fitted with 4 adjustable (10 to 168 cm) legs.
Controls are located at eye level. Equipped with automatic temperature control, with temperature range of 82° - 149°C, safety valve, 0-30lb. Steam gauge, 0-60 minute timer, low water cut-off, thermostatic steam trap, signal light, flat perforated steam baffle and removable pan supports. Electrical – 230V, 1 phase, 3-wire, 60 Hz
- Out side dimensions: 18 3/4" wide, 31" deep, & 27 5/8" high (476mm wide, 787mm deep, 702mm high)
- Chamber dimensions: 16" dia & 26" deep (406mm & 660mm)
- 2 Tray capacity: 12" x 20" x 4" (305mm x 508mm x 102mm)
- Electrical requirements:
Unit is rated at 12KW at 236 volts & equipped for operation at:
- 208-240 VAC, 3 wire, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
- 208-240 VAC, 4 wire, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- 220 VAC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz
- 220 VAC, 3 Phase, 50 Hz
- Standard Equipment will include:
- Automatic temperature control
- Safety Valve
- Steam gauge
- 0-60 minute timer
- Operating Specs:
- Operating pressure is 0-15 psi
- Normal operating temp is 250 degrees f (121.1 c)
- Adjustable unit is 230-250 degrees