|Portable Anesthesia Product Detail|
The 2200 Model 1 is compact, robust and flexible, easy to move and was designed for military field hospitals, general civilian hospitals, office-based anesthesia and surgery centers of every description.
The 2200 Model 1 is pneumatically powered and may be mounted on a table top or mobile cart.
The 2200 Model 1 is designed as a simple to operate unit containing all of the modes and necessary components to deliver a basic anesthetic,
including a mechanical ventilator and a single agent vaporizer. All of the safety systems required are employed onboard and easy to utilize.
Physiologic monitoring of the operators choice, may be employed as a separate, but necessary device. In standard use, the 2200 Model 1 may be used with a variety of face masks, endotracheal/tracheostomy tubes and other approved artificial airways that are a standard in any operating theater.
- Height: 23 inches
- Depth: 23 inches
- Width: 17 inches
- Free-Standing: 45 LBS
- Fully Enclosed: 100 LBS
- Case Material: Military Grade Plastic
- All other Materials: Aluminum, brass and plastic
- Operating Temperature Range: 35 to 110 degrees, F.
- Gas Supply Sources
- 02 Main and Cylinders: 38-70 psi (50 psi is optimal)
- Air and/or Air Compressor: 38-70 psi (50 psi is optimal)
- Oxygen Concentrator: 3-10 psi
- Flowmeter Fresh Gas Flow: 1 to above 20 lpm (each flowmeter)
- Oxygen Flush Valve: Recessed, self-closing, push button color coded and labeled, provides 45-55 lpm constant flow while push-button is depressed
- CO2 Absorber System: King Systems KAB-9, (re-fillable) or KAB-1 (pre-filled/disposable)
- C02 Absorber Canister Capacity: 400 grams soda-lime
- Directional Valves: Built-in the CO2 absorber
- CO2 Absorber Holding Bracket: Plastic, secured with knob to main frame of machine.
- Bag-Ventilator Switch/PRV and Scavenger Outlet Port : Hand-operated selector switch and rotating knob for PRV and scavenging outlet.
- Bellows: Latex free, upward inflating, range from 0 to 1.6L
- Bellows Pressure Relief: Pre-set at 60 cmH20
- Common Gas Outlet: Size indexed, quick connect
- Tubing Circuit: King Systems F-360-61 or any standard anesthesia circle circuit
- Gas Pressure Hoses: DISS/thread indexed, female connectors at both ends
- Gas Inlet Manifold: DISS/thread indexed, male connectors with one-way valves
- Oxygen and Air Supply Gauges: 0-3000 PSI reading color coded and clearly labeled
- Gas Inlet Manifold Filters: Located behind Manifold Air and O2 inlet male connectors.
- Gas Inlet Pressure Regulators: 0-3000 PSI reading color coded and clearly labeled
- Main Supply Cylinder: DISS/thread indexed for O2
- Safety back up Cylinder: Pin indexed, yoke mounted for "D" and "E" cylinders for 02
- Oxygen Supply Alarms
- Main and Safety back-up: Pneumatically actuated when O2 supply falls below 35 psi
- O2 Concentrator: Pneumatically actuated when O2 supply falls below 1psi
- Alarm power source: 9-volt battery located in body of alarm box
- Alarm on/off: Labeled toggle switch located on body of alarm box.
- Air and O2 Flowmeters: Calibrated and scaled 0-10 LPM color coded. O2 flowmeter has a fluted control knob for easy identification by touch
- Oxygen Concentrator: To power O2 flowmeter only
- Air Compressor: May be used to power ventilator and air flowmeter
- Oxygen Analyzer/Monitor: OM-25-ME (or equivalent) Sensor life expectancy 2 years under normal conditions
- Oxygen Analyzer Power Source: 2 each AA batteries, life expectancy approx. 3000 use hours
- Auxillary O2 Flow Selector: Scaled 0-10 LPM in set increments, used for pre/post anesthesia
- Vaporizer: Penlon SigmaDelta Series, bolt (cage) mounted, temperature compensated, very low maintenance
- Airway Pressure Gauge: Dual scaled in cmH20 and mmHg, located on front panel of ventilator
- Pressure Gauge Tubing: Attached to bag/vent switch arm
- Mechanical Ventilator: Pneumatically powered, time cycled, volume constant, pressure variable
- Volume Range: 0 to 1.6 L
- Insp. Flow Range: 0 to .90 lps
- Insp. Time Range: 0.2 to 3.0 seconds
- Exp. Time Range: 0.2 to 30 seconds
- Ventilator Gas Power Requirements: 40 to 70 psi, 50 psi optimal. Use toggle switch to select gas source
- Waste Gas Scavenger: Positive and negative relief valves, 1 L reservoir bag, vacuum control knob
- Total Machine Gas Leakage
- @ 30cm H2O: 0ML/min
- @ 80cm H2O: 0ML/min
- Internal System Compliance
- @ 20cm H2O: 1.1ML/cm H2O
- @ 40cm H2O: 1.3ML/cm H2O
- Internal System Resistance
- @ 1.0L/sec gas flow: 4.11cm H2O
- @ 0.5L/sec gas flow: 1.80cm H2O
- APL Valve Pressure Drop
- @ 3.0L/min gas flow: 0.12cm H2O
- @ 30L/min gas flow: 1.03cm H2O
- Indoor: + 160 °F Allow unit to warm to room temp.
- Indoor / Outdoor: -30 °F Allow unit to warm to room temp.