|Zoll Product Detail|
Model: M Series (with Pacemaker)
You need options on your defibrillator....the Zoll M-series has them. The M-Series offers the most configurations of any AED multi-parameter defibrillator pacer on the market. With options of noninvasive pacemaker, digital pulse oximetry, 12-lead EKG, noninvasive blood pressure, end-tidal CO2, invasive blood pressure and fax transmission capability, the Zoll M-Series can be configured to match your needs. The M-Series records cardiac events via integrated digital recorder or standard printer.
- Unequaled portability. So easy to lift, position and carry, it will never be left behind. Built in AC makes the transition from transport to bedside easy.
- Straightforward controls, intuitive menus, and ZOLL's Uniform Operating System make operation simple and reduce staff training requirement.
- Our new high contrast screen with improved readability and wide angle view (60°) is superior to any LCD display.
- Error correction minimizes problems during use by providing helpful prompts for corrective action.
- Full range of models are available from Manual to Advisory and AED to meet all needs. All models are fully upgradable to keep pace with changing demands.
- Patient Connection: 3-lead ECG cable, 5-lead ECG cable, 12-Lead ECG cable, paddles or MFE Pads. Selectable by front panel switch.
- Input Protection: Fully defibrillator protected. Special circuit prevents distortion of ECG by pacer pulse. (Pacer version only.)
- Implanted Pacemaker Spike Display: Dedicated circuitry detects most implanted pace-maker spikes and provides standard display marker of spike on ECG trace.
- Bandwidth: 0.5-40 Hz (-3 dB) or 0.5-30Hz; 0.05-150 Hz diagnostic.
- Lead Selection: Displayed on monitor.
- ECG Size: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3 cm/mV - display on monitor.
- Heart Rate: Digital display 0-300 bpm ±5%.
- Heart Rate Alarm: On/Off displayed on monitor. User-selectable, tachycardia 60-280 bpm, bradycardia 20-100 bpm.
- 1 Volt ECG Out: 1.0 volt/cm of deflection on strip chart recorder. < 25 ms delay from patient ECG input.
- Display Format: Non-fade moving bar display.
- SmartAlarms: Beeper/voice prompts indicate shockable rhythm.
- Screen Type: High-resolution display.
- Screen Size: 5.6 inches (14.2 cm) diagonally.
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec.
- Viewing Time: 4 seconds.
- Channels: 2.
- Information: Heart Rate, Lead/Pads, Alarm On/Off, NIBP, 12-Lead ECG, SpO2, EtCO2, AED Functions and Prompts, Defibrillator Test Function, Self Test Function, Error Corrections.
- Waveform: Damped sinusoid or ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic.
- Energy Selection: Selectable at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100,150, 200, 300, 360 joules. (Delivered into 50Ω load.) Selected using controls on sternum paddle or device front panel. Rectilinear Biphasic energy selection up to 200 joules maximum.
- Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds with a new fully charged battery (first 15 charges to max energy.) Depleted batteries will result in a longer defibrillator charge time.
- Energy Display: Monitor display indicates both selected and delivered energy.
- Synchronized Mode: Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to patient’s R-wave. “SYNC” message displayed on monitor. Marker on display and recorder paper identifies R-wave discharge point.
- Advisory Function: Single analysis or programmable auto re-analyze x3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts.
- AED Function: Auto analyze and charge x3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts.
- Charge Controls: Control on apex paddle and on device front panel.
- Paddles: External anterior/anterior adult and pediatric. Adult paddles slide off to expose pediatric paddles.
- Multi-Function Electrode (MFE) Pads: Specifically designed adult anterior/posterior pregelled ZOLL MFE Pads, and Multi-Function stat•padz packaged in pairs.
- Built-In Defibrillator Tester: Tests defibrillator energy output and continuity of universal cable and paddles; documented on PCMCIA card and strip chart.
- Defibrillation Advisory: Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required.
- Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with amplitude > 100 µV and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 bpm.
- Multi-Function Electrode Impedance Measurement Range: 0-250 ohms.
- Type: VVI demand; asynchronous (fixed rate) when used without ECG leads or in ASYNC pacing mode.
- Pulse: Rectilinear, constant current; 40±2 milliseconds; amplitude variable 0 to 140 mA ±5% or 5 mA, whichever is greater; digitally displayed on the monitor (increments or decrements by a value of 2 mA); rate variable from 30 to 180 ppm ±1.5% (increments or decrements by a value of 2 ppm).
- Output Protection: Fully defibrillator protected and isolated.
- Multi-Function Electrode (MFE) Pads: Specifically designed pre-gelled ZOLL stat-padz, pro-padz and pedi-padz MFE packaged in pairs.
- Recorder Paper: 80 mm thermal (grid width). 90 mm (paper width).
- Speed: 25 mm/sec, 6-second delay.
- Annotations: Time, date, defib energy, heart rate, pacer output (pacer version only), QRS sync marker, ECG size, lead, alarm, defib test OK/Fail, analyze ECG, analysis halted, noisy ECG, shock advised, no shock advised, ECG too large, ECG too small, and diagnostic bandwidth.
- Printing Method: High-resolution, thermal array print head.
- Print-out Modes: Manual or automatic - user-configurable.
- On/Off Control: Front panel and paddle.
- Automatic Function: 15-second recording initiated by alarm activation or defibrillator discharge.
- PCMCIA Card Slots: Accepts two standard series Type II Flash Cards, 1-16 MB: Fax modem card capability in slot 2.
- PCMCIA Card: Records continuous ECG and device data; optionally records digitally compressed audio data; play on PC with Specified Card Reader and ZOLL Data Control.
- Type: Rechargeable, sealed lead acid.
- Recharge Time: 4 hours or less with integral charger.
- Operating Time: For a new, fully charged battery pack at 20°C: 35 defibrillator discharges at maximum energy , or 3 hours of continuous ECG monitoring or 2.5 hours of continuous ECG monitoring/pacing at 60 mA, 80 beats/min.Additional parameters will effect operating time. Consult your operator’s guide.
- Size: 6.8 in (17.3 cm) high x 10.3 in (26.2 cm) wide x 8.2 in (20.8 cm) deep.
- Weight: 11.5 lb. (5.23 kg) with Multi-Function Cable and battery; 13.5 lb. (6.14 kg) with paddles.
- Design Standards: Meets or exceeds UL 2601, AAMI DF-39, AAMI DF-2, and IEC 601-2-4.
- Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: 0° to 55°C; Storage and Shipping Temperature: -40° to 65°C; Humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing; Vibration: Mil Std 810E, Minimum Integrity Test; Shock: IEC 68-2-27, 50g 6mS half sine; Operating Pressure: 594 to 1060 mBar; Material Ingress: IEC 529, IP23; Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC): CISPR; 11 Class B Radiated and Conducted Emissions; Electromagnetic Immunity: AAMI DF-2: IEC 801-3 to 20 V/m; Electrostatic Discharge: AAMI DF-2: IEC 1000-4-2; Conducted Susceptibility: IEC 1000-4-4, 1000-4-5, 1000-4-6.
- AC Power: Meets all IEC, UL, and AAMI safety requirements.
- Options: Xtreme Pack I Carry Case Xtreme Pack II Durable Rubber Case for added protection. Provides convenient storage for all cables, electrodes, and
batteries. Full range of models are available from Manual to Advisory and AED to meet all needs and are fully upgradeable to keep pace with changing